Wolfberry Gluten Free Oatmeal Snacks
1 cup Organic Vegan Smart Balance Spread
3/4 cup organic blue agave
1 drop Cinnamon Young Living Essential Oil
1 drop Lemon Young Living Essential Oil
1 Tbsp tapioca starch
1 Tbsp potato starch
1/4 Hain Pure Food Featherweight Sodium Free Gluten Free Baking Powder
1/8 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup spring or distilled water
2 tsp canola oil
3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats
1 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups King Arthur’s Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour
1 cup Dried NingXia Wolfberries
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a large bowl, beat organic vegan spread, agave, and essential oils on medium speed until creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk tapioca starch, potato starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, water, and canola oil.
4. Add whisked bowl mixture to large bowl and beat well.
5. Add flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Beat well.
6. Add oats and wolfberries. Mix well.
7. Drop small teaspoon size balls on a cookie sheet about an inch apart.
8. Bake for 8 minutes.
Yields about 90 snack size bites.
Recipe by Erin Higgins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adapted from Teri Secrest's recipe, Elizabeth’s Famous Oatmeal Wolfberry Cookies.